Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bluecollarirons
Initiate
Initiate
I’ve had to return Arlo cameras 4 times in the past 3 yrs. First set the cameras stopped recording. Second set one of the cameras had a piece of loose part shaking around in the camera. That camera finally stopped working. 3rd set night vision on 2 cameras stopped working. Now with the 4th set of the HD pro it has major change connection issues. “Base station is off line” and the batteries even on the lowest resolution only last like 4 days. My first set would go months without a battery dying. These cameras simply suck. I think I’m gonna return this 4th set and go with a different company. Sorry Arlo.
2 REPLIES 2
spykid
Star
Star

Having a Arlo system is like having a pet that requires constant attention.  At least with pets you get some lovin back.

Yes, climb that tree for the hundredth time to re-cync the camera to the base.  No problem Arlo.  You just send someone over each time to foot the ladder.

Post your suggestions because we monitor them for ideas.  Yes but they never actually implement any of them.  The marketing strategy is simply to tease the customers along with empty promises.

Okay, I now have my camera security learning curve complete and next year I will replace system with one which is full featured and properly improved upon.  Yes it will cost me more but at least I get something that provides the security coverage promised.

Bluecollarirons
Initiate
Initiate

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT. Im already looking at other cameras. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation