Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Case #40492469 as a follow up to case #40360860

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
awhite1159
Aspirant
Aspirant

So over 3 months ago I started a process to replace my solar charger after knowing through the troubleshooting process that was the failing unit. I worked along with the support team which has drawn out this process significantly. I have a defective solar charger and submitted asn RMA  back on 9/17/2018. I still have no update since as to the shipment of the replacement solar charger. My warranty will expire in December.

Hello community. Does anyone else have a level of discontent like I do with this product and its support? How does one follow up on a case after it as been established?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I just sent you a PM to gather more information so I can try to help and escalate your case 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @awhite1159,

I have escalated your case to our support team so they can follow up regarding your RMA. They will reach out to you as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

awhite1159
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received emails from support. They are "Do not reply emails". They provide a URL thst is non-functional evenb when I copy/paste it in to the web browser URL CL. The support persons name is 

Vhanisza
Expert ID: 8343
ARLO Level 2 Support

I'd like to get this resolved since it has been going on now for over 3 months. I already responded to an RMA but never received confirmation it was successful and since https is a conectionless protocol, you may not have received it. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I just sent you a PM to gather more information so I can try to help and escalate your case 🙂

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation