Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot start my Arlo Pro 2 from my iPad Pro with the latest firmware. Works well on my Samsung S7.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ollila58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I cant start my cameras (2) from my iPad Pro with latest firmware. It says that is something wrong, try again. I can without Any problems operate and see the cameras from my old Samsung S7. // Aki.  

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Ollila58,

Make sure that you have the latest iOS version on your iPad Pro and the latest Arlo app version. Also try to restart your iPad to see if that helps as well.

Ollila58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why can’t I set the sensitive of the camera Sound in the app. I have major problem with the Wind noice when the cameras are in active mode.

Ollila58
Aspirant
Aspirant

Already tryed this.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We recently released a new iOS Arlo app, which is version 3.0. Make sure to download to the latest version. If you still have problems, try to reinstall the Arlo app and restart your iPad again. You can read more about the new version here: Arlo Mobile App 3.0 – New Look, New Features!

And you can change the sensitivity for audio for your camera. Read more here: How do I change the audio sensitivity on my Arlo camera?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation