Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
RPJ60657
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo app is timestamping videos two hours earlier than local time. This has been happening since last week when the Arlo app updated on my iPhone. I've inquired on how to change time zone, and I was told to go into settings under base station and it would be there to change. When I log onto my account on Arlo.com, and click on the base station, all I can do is update the name of the base station. There are no settings that I can modify. The same is true if I try to do this from the app. Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to address this? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There are two base station selections in Settings, My Devices for a Pro base. The top one has the settings, while the second one allows you to set the name of the siren on that base.

RPJ60657
Aspirant
Aspirant

My iPhone app has "Devices", "Library", "Mode" and "Settings" as options along the bottom of the screen. If I click on "Settings", I get a screen that has Device Settings, Account, and System. Under Device Settings, it says, "Shared Devices" (there is no "My Devices"). I click on that and my two cameras and the siren and base are shown. If I click on either the siren or the base, all I can do is rename them. The base has "device info" and shows the two cameras as connected devices. I can restart or remove the base and that's it. Nothing about a time zone setting or any other settings for that matter.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Seems to be some difference between iOS and Android which I have. In my display, the time zone setting is at the same level as Device Info, just above it and just below the image of the base.

brh
Master
Master

@RPJ60657

Usually if all you can do is to rename the device, it means that the device is online. I am using an iPhone 8 on ios 12.01 and the new Arlo app. When you click on the base station or the arrow beside it, in Settings > My Devices, the settings should be there. If not, contact customer support.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation