Recording video without notifications

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SkeeterHarris
Follower
Follower

So I have 3 cameras inside my house that I want to be able to monitor my pets when we are not home.  I don't want to use alarm mode as I don't want to get notificatons either via email or push to my phones.  All I want to do is have this system, if it sees movement capture it and that's it.   How hard can this be?  My logitech circle camera would do that for $90 but this system you either have it armed or not, and if it's not armed there is no video capture.  

Any ideas on how to address this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@SkeeterHarris

The easiest way is to leave it in the armed mode, turn off email notifications in each camera's rules and then on your phone, turn off notifications in the Arlo section. I have a Skybell doorbell that I constantly get notifications on, and I cannot relocate it to stop the notifications, so I turned them off in the iPhone settings for Skybell.

Brian

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@SkeeterHarris

The easiest way is to leave it in the armed mode, turn off email notifications in each camera's rules and then on your phone, turn off notifications in the Arlo section. I have a Skybell doorbell that I constantly get notifications on, and I cannot relocate it to stop the notifications, so I turned them off in the iPhone settings for Skybell.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation