Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR

The Arlo Community

Learn, explore, ask questions, and connect with our community of customers and experts.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Top Contributors
Caught on Arlo Video Contest
Share Video

Share Your Video!
Caught something cool on Arlo? Share it with the Arlo Community.

Post a video
Highlighted
Follower

Recording video without notifications

So I have 3 cameras inside my house that I want to be able to monitor my pets when we are not home.  I don't want to use alarm mode as I don't want to get notificatons either via email or push to my phones.  All I want to do is have this system, if it sees movement capture it and that's it.   How hard can this be?  My logitech circle camera would do that for $90 but this system you either have it armed or not, and if it's not armed there is no video capture.  

Any ideas on how to address this?

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
brh Master
Master

Re: Recording video without notifications

@SkeeterHarris

The easiest way is to leave it in the armed mode, turn off email notifications in each camera's rules and then on your phone, turn off notifications in the Arlo section. I have a Skybell doorbell that I constantly get notifications on, and I cannot relocate it to stop the notifications, so I turned them off in the iPhone settings for Skybell.

Brian

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
brh Master
Master

Re: Recording video without notifications

@SkeeterHarris

The easiest way is to leave it in the armed mode, turn off email notifications in each camera's rules and then on your phone, turn off notifications in the Arlo section. I have a Skybell doorbell that I constantly get notifications on, and I cannot relocate it to stop the notifications, so I turned them off in the iPhone settings for Skybell.

Brian

Message 2 of 2