Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't sync the Pro 2 cam. My cam keeps blinking blue and amber for week.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
PHAM1970
Aspirant
Aspirant

I discovered one of my arlo pro 2 cameras went offline. I thought it run out of battery. I charged it overnight but the cam then still goes offline. I then removed and tried to add it back again. However, after removing it, I can't sync it again. The led on a cam is alternately blinking blue and amber for a week. After searching through discussions in this community, I figured out that my cam may have been stuck in nowhere during the firmware update. 

I appreciate anyone help get me out of this problem.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Pull the battery for a couple of minutes and then reinsert. Does the LED still alternate between blue and amber? If so, use Settings, Support to see if you can access additional help.

PHAM1970
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Jguerdat,

Have done what you said. However, the LED still alternate blue and amber. I also tried using Settings, Support but I can't get a live support as I am not subscribing. It is so sad. my cam now is a brick

Is there any other way to bring it back?

I appreciate any help

Thx

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've seen suggestions that holding the camera's sync button for >15 seconds may help but can't verify that myself. If that doesn't work, I'd say you have a faulty camera that needs to be replaced.

Bsmith741
Aspirant
Aspirant
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Bsmith741 wrote:
Pretty sure arlo did it to make us upgrade

Things fail. It's not a conspiracy. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes