Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
daych
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought this 3 camera system from Costco in Dec. for my church.

I have an arlo system at home and have had no problems.

Just tried to install it. Ran into problems and read all suggestions from community. No progress.

Power & internet lights are green. Camera light is amber.

I unplugged all connections and plugged back in. No improvement.

I tried to reset and I get no change to the lights after numerous attempts to reset.

No base detected.

Thanks for everyone's assistance.

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
daych
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks very much for your response.

I decided to do a chat with the Arlo Tech Service. I began my wait for the chat at #29. ARGH !

Anyway, after no success using my chromebook ( I was on the same network), we decided I should trying using my cell phone. That worked. No issues.

BTW, I found when trying to reset the base I was not holding the reset long enough. Tech said it needs to be held for a min. of 30 seconds.

I completed a survey after the chat and suggested Arlo consider putting some documentation and troubleshooting tips in the box with the cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're on the same network as the base and not cell service, right? If so, try holding the reset button until the LEDs flash amber (>10 seconds) and let the base reboot. Try again.

daych
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks very much for your response.

I decided to do a chat with the Arlo Tech Service. I began my wait for the chat at #29. ARGH !

Anyway, after no success using my chromebook ( I was on the same network), we decided I should trying using my cell phone. That worked. No issues.

BTW, I found when trying to reset the base I was not holding the reset long enough. Tech said it needs to be held for a min. of 30 seconds.

I completed a survey after the chat and suggested Arlo consider putting some documentation and troubleshooting tips in the box with the cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation