Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't find how to set up zones or change time recording. Can't view live images cause of Flash.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BeefFlaps
Follower
Follower

I'm getting pretty sick of ARLO and it's menus.   The menus are horrrible!  Needs to be easier to set up my cameras.  It used to be easy 2 years ago, but now I can't find anything I want>>>like how to set  up specific zones in the field of view for motion detection.  How to change the time of recording after motion is detected.    Now I can't view live images from my cameras because I have to download the newest version of ADOBE...which I did three times now and it still doesn't work.  What are you guys doing at ARLO?

2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@BeefFlaps wrote:

Now I can't view live images from my cameras because I have to download the newest version of ADOBE...which I did three times now and it still doesn't work. 

That message is a mistake and is misleading.

Here is how to fix it in Firefox:

Re: Cannot view Live Feeds - Flash problem AGAIN! - Arlo Communities

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey BeefFlaps,

To also add on, to set up activity zones, you can read here on how to set this up: What are activity zones and how do I create them?

And you can read here to learn how to change the recording duration: How do I adjust Arlo video recording length?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation