Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

As of earlier today I am unable to authenticate with my secondary account that I use to download the Arlo videos.  Trying to authenticate to arlo.com with those credentials leads to a spinning 'wait' sign and no authentication.  There have been no emails from arlo.com on this secondary account -- it randomly stopped working earlier today with no reasons given.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ickyfehmleh

Are you still experiencing this issue with authentication? Are you using a granted access account?

ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS -- yes, still experiencing the authentication issue and yes it's a granted-access account.

When I try to login as this account via arlo.com I get a perpetual spinning circle.  I haven't debugged the call at all to try to track anything down beyond that.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is it possible to try to remove the granted access and re add it, then try and login once more?

ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS -- tried that, I still get the Spinning Authentication Wheel of Death when attempting to login via the website.  Additionally my download script still reports authentication failed.

ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS -- I just signed up a new account using a different email address and cannot download any of the arlo videos even after granting access.  My script reports "authentication failed".

Whatever you guys changed broke everything.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does this occur on other browsers as well?

ickyfehmleh
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS -- I've tried Firefox/Linux, Chrome/Linux, Firefox/Windows, and Chrome/Windows.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see, thanks for the update, Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue with your authentication. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation