Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Alley1
Guide
Guide

I lost access all 4 of my Arlo Pro 2 cameras on my Home Screen. They disappeared.  I am still getting notifications but I can’t access the cameras or recordings. In the “Mode” setting, there is a message “Getting Information” but this has been on for hours. I tried restarting the module. No help. Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alley1
Guide
Guide

Update: cameras came back after multiple resets. 

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and web client (my.arlo.com)?

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Same thing happened to mine.  Still cannot see my cameras on my app

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Tried the app. Went to my.Arlo.com site.  I end up back on this community page, searching for answers

Damon407
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. I still have them in my Apple Home app, but the Arlo app only has my doorbell and not my Arlo Pro 2s.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've already tagged @JamesC and @ShayneS about this.

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Can you give me advice as to how to rectify this in a short time frame?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It apperas that the brute force method works. Remove all devices from your account and start fresh, claiming the base first and then add cameras.

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Ok. I have to leave soon.  Won’t have time to gather and reset everything.  Guess we will be without until this evening.  My wife is not gonna like this at all

Damon407
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cycled the power of my base station and the cameras are back. So mine was some sort or sync issue with the base station.

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Ooo. How do you cycle the base, please?

Damon407
Aspirant
Aspirant

I unplugged it and plugged it back in. The odd thing is though that the cameras are back on my Arlo app on my iPad, but not my iPhone. I’ll maybe reboot my iPhone.

Conrad0011
Star
Star

Thanks.  I’ll try that

BBBrannon
Initiate
Initiate

I’m having the same issue this morning. Any remote remedies? I’ve tried restarting the base station and my phone.

Damon407
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cycled the base station power again while signed into the arlo app on my iPhone and the cameras appeared there too. Looks like it only fixed the issue on whichever app I was signed into at the time. 

Alley1
Guide
Guide

Update: cameras came back after multiple resets. 

drquest
Aspirant
Aspirant

reset what?

Base, cameras, app?

I've done all of those several times and nothing shows up in the app. The web page view works fine.

BBBrannon
Initiate
Initiate

It's working now after base station reset 🙃

jcosbyjr
Aspirant
Aspirant

What a mess!  I lost visibility to my cameras this morning too.  Even after resetting the base station and trying all the recommendations, I am still with out my cameras.  I do not want to reset them up.  Very frustrating.

Loribellini
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same thing is happening to my cameras this morning. I can not pull them up on my app. Re synced one camera and nothing restarted base still nothing…

Conrad0011
Star
Star

My cameras finally just “magically” came back up on each of my apps!  

jcosbyjr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Looks like someone sprinkled pixie dust on the problem.  It is now visible.  After trying a new cable, several on/offs, pulling the plug and reseating, restarting my modem and router, updating the app, trying the web portal in lieu of the app with no luck, and restarting my phone, it is now back.  I’m guessing this was a problem with Arlo and they solved the issue, not are feeble attempts. 😞

Loribellini
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted base and started again…had to sync cameras all over ..working now 

Discussion stats
  • 22 Replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation