Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras Disappeared

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SJD3
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 6 cameras on two different base stations in two different locations.  All 6 cameras disappeared from the apps on both my iPad and iPhone.  It was working fine last night.  This morning gone.  My base stations are still showing.  I am wondering if this is Arlo messing with its customers who use the free 7-day plan to get them to sign a subscription.  Maybe, its a technical glitch and the cameras will magically reappear as I have read has happened to some customers.  Maybe I should go with a different camera service which I am most definitely considering.  I am using the iPhone 14Pro with all the recent updates installed.  There is really no reason this should have happened after years of it working fine…unless…its Arlo messing with me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SJD3 wrote:

I have 6 cameras on two different base stations in two different locations.  All 6 cameras disappeared from the apps on both my iPad and iPhone.  It was working fine last night.  This morning gone. 

I think this is linked to updating the app to 3.8.

First I'd confirm that you are seeing everything correctly in a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com).

If that works, I'd try rebooting the phone or tablet next.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SJD3 wrote:

I have 6 cameras on two different base stations in two different locations.  All 6 cameras disappeared from the apps on both my iPad and iPhone.  It was working fine last night.  This morning gone. 

I think this is linked to updating the app to 3.8.

First I'd confirm that you are seeing everything correctly in a PC (browsing to my.arlo.com).

If that works, I'd try rebooting the phone or tablet next.  

SJD3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that reply.  They magically came back online.  Awesome!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation