Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
flibbidyfloo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I lost the charger for my Arlo Pro 2 and need to replace it. The  $15 charger here looks correct, but they don't list any detailed specs on the product page. Is this model QC2.0 so it will actually charge the battery while running as opposed to simply powering the camera? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@flibbidyfloo wrote:

Will a QC3.0 certified charger also work? Like the Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger? 

It should (QC 3 is compatible with both QC 2 and QC 1).  But it's not something I've checked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@flibbidyfloo wrote:

I lost the charger for my Arlo Pro 2 and need to replace it. The  $15 charger here looks correct, but they don't list any detailed specs on the product page. 

It's the right model for the Pro 2, and supports 5 v @ 1.8 amp and 9 v @ 1.1 amp.

flibbidyfloo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!

Will a QC3.0 certified charger also work? Like the Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Wall Charger? 

https://www.shopanker.com/product/anker-quick-charge-3-0-39w-dual-usb-wall-charger-powerport-speed-2...

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@flibbidyfloo wrote:

It should (QC 3 is compatible with both QC 2 and QC 1).  But it's not something I've checked.

flibbidyfloo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just an update - the Anker seems to work great - charged the used Arlo Pro 2 that I bought pretty quickly.

Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation