Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I use 2 of the Arlo cameras I have now and Pro 2 cameras with Pro Base Station?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Neco82
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ive recently had problems with the base going offline. Now all of the 5 cameras I have has gone offline. I suppose I need to reset them and try to install them again. Frankly its a pain in the ass to do that, since some of them is on pretty high ground and in sweden where I live is now freezing cold and alot of snow. So Im thinking about upgrading to a Pro 2.

I was thinking of getting a package with 3 cameras, and the question is if I can use 2 of the Arlo cameras I have today and use with Pro 2 basestation together with the Pro 2 cameras?

You guys have an idea?

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't see where changing from Pro to Pro 2 systems will make any difference if it's not a hardware problem.

Yes, you can use the Pro cameras with the new system. The base is the same for both Pro systems - it's the camera that's different.

Neco82
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.
But today I don’t have the Pro system. I have the old Arlo. That’s one of the reason I wanna upgrade my Arlo.
So to explain it little better; I have a old Arlo system with 5 cameras. I want to buy a Pro 2 package with 3 cameras. And I wonder if I can use 2 of my old Arlo cameras together with the new Pro 2 system.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The answer is still yes.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation