Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Stevef1952
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have Arlo Q's at my business on one account and would like to add Arlo 2's at my cottage. I originally had Y-Cam cameras at my house and business but had issues with logging into and out of the apps - I would have to contact Y-Cam all the time so they clold clear some registry. I solved it by just switching to Arlo Q at the store (better system too) and leaving the Y-Cam at the house - now I would like to put an Arlo system at my cottage but I fear that the same issue may appear. Has anyone successfully had two different accounts work with the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can do it two ways... upgrade your account for the number of cameras needed ( paid service but you also get more days of storage )

OR

You can have a second account and share that account to the first ( grant access ) ...all cams will appear on the one account with about 95% function if all admin rights granted

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
brh
Master
Master

@Stevef1952

If you set up two different email accounts you can have them on two different accounts, then grant access to the other account thus allowing you to view all the cameras in one app. 

Or you should be able to keep them on one account if you prefer.

Brian

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You can do it two ways... upgrade your account for the number of cameras needed ( paid service but you also get more days of storage )

OR

You can have a second account and share that account to the first ( grant access ) ...all cams will appear on the one account with about 95% function if all admin rights granted

Morse is faster than texting!
Stevef1952
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks -- I can see that working

Stevef1952
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can see the shared second account working -- thx

Discussion stats