Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras showing armed on app when scheduled but cameras will not turn on. Tried resyncing.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Patmycat
Tutor
Tutor

It seems that Arlo's scheduling feature is as useless as the geofencing. The app tells me that the system is armed yet the cameras remain asleep until I manually turn them on. It started with with one camera but now it is all three. What is the point of having them scheduled for when I am away when I need to manually sync them everytime?

I have re-synced, closed the app reinstalled etc, but they still refuse to activate when scheduled.

I've just about had enough of Arlo and I've only had it for two months. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The schedule works fine here. I would remove the schedule entries completely and then recreate it.

Patmycat
Tutor
Tutor

I have tried rescheduling that but there is always at least one camera (not always the same one) that I have to manually sync or wake up by going to a live feed. I have given up on anything but arming and disarming manually.  Arlo are charging a premium price on a product whose features only work half the time. I will not be buying anymore of their products.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Patmycat,

Have you tried setting the schedule through the web client on your computer to see if that helps?

Patmycat
Tutor
Tutor

Yes I've tried that. I've given up on using that feature, and others on these cameras.  Arlo charge a premium price for a product that is highly unreliable.  I'm close to returning the product for a refund and certainly will not be buying or recommending Arlo products in the future.

Patmycat
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks anyway

Patmycat
Tutor
Tutor
No solution was fund due to Arlo being overpriced junk.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you still have problems with your camera, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation