Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras missing from device tab on Arlo iOS app?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
pjimhan
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 cameras (front door & backyard camera) one day disappeared form Arlo App home screen (see pic).  It also stopped recording under library.  Weird thing is motion is still detected so I get notification from the camera.  And also they show up under support section of my app.  

I did factory reset the base and added the two cameras again and they all appeared.  But an hour later,  they all disappeared from the app again.

Please help.  Thanks!

and they don't show up IMG_1558.PNGIMG_1557.PNGIMG_1556.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sandshaker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday morning the missing camera devices returned to the ipad. & iphone.  The missing libraries returned in the evening.  Today everything is still functioning correctly.  Seems that everything cleared up overnight.  Thank you. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoshuaHaney
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an arlo pro 2 with 7 cameras. Recently I noticed that when I open my iPhone app my cameras for my Arlo Pro 2 are not listed on the device tab. The strange thing is I am still getting notifications when motion is detected but when I open the app there are no recordings or cameras showing. I can see all cameras from my iPad and my wife can see them from her iPhone.

I also have shared with me a set of cameras from my workplace and can see those without issues.

I’ve tried rebooting the base station, deleting and reinstalling the app etc. last night when I reinstalled the app the cameras did show in the device tab, but a few hours later they were gone again.

This issue is isolated to my iPhone. All other devices are working are showing the cameras as expected

iPhone X
iOS version 14.4.2
Latest firmware for base station
bmeyerart
Aspirant
Aspirant
Sandshaker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same / similar issue. The app on an iPhoneX and ipad (last gen) are working correctly.  An iPhone 12 mini & older ipad have lost 4 of 5 cameras and the library in the last week.   Still getting the alerts and emails for the missing cameras on these devices.  Have done the same troubleshooting as mentioned here.  Still missing.  A resolution would be appreciated. Thx! 

pjimhan
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s IOS
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I have sent a private message to everyone on this thread to gather more information from you all. I hope to hear from you soon through PM.

Andrejar
Initiate
Initiate

Similar situation, Iphone 7, Arlo app not showing any device, yet I get the notifications about the battery and recordings. Online logging into my.arlo seems to work, but still not working in the iPhone app. 

Sandshaker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday morning the missing camera devices returned to the ipad. & iphone.  The missing libraries returned in the evening.  Today everything is still functioning correctly.  Seems that everything cleared up overnight.  Thank you. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation