Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera Placement question/help

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jrobert
Follower
Follower

Hey there everyone. I am new to this camera thing. I need some advise on placement. I have a Ring Doorbell Pro that covers my front porch area. My front door is covered for the most part. I don’t know if I should place one camera up front or two. Where should I place one or two cameras on the front of my house. I also have a sliding door on the back of my house I want covered. I’ll get pics of that when I can. But if someone can assist with placement for the front i would be happy. I have a 4 camera system. One or two will be inside. And either 2 or 3 outside. I haven’t decided due to I don’t know if I want one or two up front. Please help lol.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you have a doorbell cam, I would place one on the right side ( looking at pic ) near light so it faces out in a 45 degree angle to the driveway

Check the FAQs as to best placement procedures

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you have a doorbell cam, I would place one on the right side ( looking at pic ) near light so it faces out in a 45 degree angle to the driveway

Check the FAQs as to best placement procedures

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

https://kb.arlo.com/37/How-do-I-position-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

Mbrockman5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hey there. I know it's a little off topic and I'm not sure if it's your type of thing... but when I looked at your picture I couldn't help but notice that the shadow on your Blue Fusion makes it look like it has a "Ram Air"/cowl induction hood like the Dodge Charger. It gives it an intimidating, but classy look.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation