Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Battery 0%

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Timnz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi. Straight out of the box and one camera runs fine but the other will only run when plugged in and status says 0% battery. I swapped the battery from the other camera which is working fine and it still does not work and says 0% on a fully charged battery.When I pull the power chord out the camera dies. Faulty camera?
4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master
I take it that either battery works ok in the working camera.

For your own interest check the battery connection pins in the faulty camera are aligned correctly.
Timnz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yep either battery works in he other camera and pins look ok. Thanks
Dannybear
Master
Master
Taking it all back to the store and exchange will be the easiest.
If you use Arlo support RMA you will be charged the freight costs unless you get them to agree otherwise and they to supply a prepaid return label. Remember once they have your credit card you will have a battle getting your money back.
Hope this helps.
bennyem
Aspirant
Aspirant

You just need to reset the camera

To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is connected to the cloud:

1. Launch the Arlo app or log in to your Arlo account at my.arlo.com.
  2. Tap or click Settings > My Devices and select the Arlo Go camera that you want to reset.
  3. Tap or click Remove Device.
  4. Tap or click Yes to confirm that you want to remove the Arlo Go camera from your account.
    You Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings. For more information about setting up your Arlo Go camera again, see How do I set up my Arlo Go camera?.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation