Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KKS-Col
Luminary
Luminary

I tried to logon this morning but received the notice that the base station is offline. The devices are remote so a hands on reboot is not possible. Now I am receiving motion detection notifications from the outside cameras but am unable to access. It continues to say that the base station is offline and the library says “no recordings”. Anyone have any idea as to why I would receive notifications when the base system is offline?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In this case, the "offline" is a display issue. Try both the app and a browser. For the app, force close it and open it again to see if that helps. A phone reboot may also help.

KKS-Col
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks for the answer and that certainly was a possibility. However, I tried via iOS , Firefox browser, and Android. They all said “offline” for the base station. The alerts were showing up on the iOS and Android but neither would display the images. About an hour ago, the base station came back on line. The alerts have not yet shown up in the library. Oh, well, at least the base station has reconnected with the internet.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation