Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can I use two base stations on 1 account?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dany_B
Follower
Follower

I just bought a second system (ArlonPro 2) for my cottage. Is there options to add a second system on my account or do I need to sign in with a different user each time? Using my phone app by the way.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the total number of cameras remains within your plan (5 or less for the free plan), you can simply set up the new system in your existing account. If you're adding too many cameras, you have a choice of subscribing to a paid plan or setting the second system up using a second email address for a new account. In the latter case, you can then use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first account's email address so all cameras show up in that one login.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If the total number of cameras remains within your plan (5 or less for the free plan), you can simply set up the new system in your existing account. If you're adding too many cameras, you have a choice of subscribing to a paid plan or setting the second system up using a second email address for a new account. In the latter case, you can then use Settings, Grant Access from the second account to the first account's email address so all cameras show up in that one login.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation