Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station worked fine for years. Now showing all cameras are offline. Tried replugging.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ekarlenepearson
Follower
Follower

Our base station has been working perfectly fine for years now. Last night when I went to go turn our cameras back on for the night they all said they were all offline. I went to check the base station and everything was still plugged in but the base station had no power. I unplugged it and plugged it back in after a minute and it still wouldn’t turn on. My husband then moved it to a different outlet and it turned on then so I let everything power back up but when I woke up this morning the base station had no power again. I’m not sure if we need a new base station or what’s going on.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It could be either the power supply or the base. If you have access to a universal power supply that can be set to the same voltage and plug polarity as what's printed on the original supply, try that. If it turns out to be the power supply, you can just continue to use the universal one. If it's the base, your only choice is to buy a new one. That will cause you to have to remove all devices in your account and start fresh. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules, etc. to speed the rebuilding.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation