Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station connects fine on Arlo iOS app but can't for 2 cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
PiPi
Follower
Follower

Hi all, base station connecting fine in Apple App. Can’t however as easily sync the 2 cameras??? Please shed some light. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Syncing cameras is easy enough - don't need to use the app. Briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds. Then press the camera button. It should be that easy.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zak_07
Aspirant
Aspirant

i had the same issue... one of my camera after low battery went off line and one of the 2 camera was missing from the account/app. tried a lot of suggested thing with no success, finally I deleted the 2nd camera, deleted app from my I phone, restarted the I phone X, reinstalled the app on the phone.

Disconnected the base station - Ethernet and power, re-connected after 10 minutes - Ethernet first followed by power. one green light for power came on... followed by amber light for the Internet...after 2 to 3 minutes the amber light turned to green!. opened the app on the phone and guess  what the base station was connected.

i added each camera as per the direction in the app... it took about 1 minute to sync the first camera, renamed the camera and there you go see a  live video. try doing this to see if this works for you. 

Arlo Pro 2  with 2 cameras - Black Base Station Model - VMB3500 - I Phone X 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Syncing cameras is easy enough - don't need to use the app. Briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it for 2 seconds. Then press the camera button. It should be that easy.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation