Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo two step verification Is not available in China

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
fffboy
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo system beacomes unstable recently. Camera still alarts us while system is disarmed. System also gives us white screen one day.
Since Arlo made 2 step verification mandatory, I was trying to help my family member in China complete this procedure and got an notification about "arlo 2 step verification is not available in China". Wondering if anybody have a solution here? Will they loss their accesee to my Arlo system after Nov 30 2020?
3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @fffboy

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

fffboy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi ShayneS
Thanks for your answer. I won't be here if tech support did what they are supposed to do. I tried your live chat and they kept ending my chat for no reason (they don't even answer my question). Could you let me know if any good number that I can reach out to a real person? Thank you in advance.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your feedback, The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation