Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rmespiritu
Follower
Follower

System is being controlled by somebody.  Setting my arlo recording offline for certain hours or can delete previous recorded moments.  When accessing my arlo it require an authentication code to be sent to my iphone.  I called the number the code came,  The feedback is that the number I called is not monitored by the member of our team.  Phone no. 1 (405) 644-4288.

Is there any way you can track.  

1 REPLY 1
silverado44
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@rmespiritu wrote:

System is being controlled by somebody.  Setting my arlo recording offline for certain hours or can delete previous recorded moments.  When accessing my arlo it require an authentication code to be sent to my iphone.  I called the number the code came,  The feedback is that the number I called is not monitored by the member of our team.  Phone no. 1 (405) 644-4288.

Is there any way you can track.  

What? You don't call any numbers to get a authentication code its sent via text and you enter it in the box for it. And also what authentication code are you talking about? This is there phone number 1 (408) 638 3750

If you think you be hacked which it sounds like you have then change your password. I hope you didn't give them any credit card info on the number you posted.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation