Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What do you do if Arlo won't honour its warranty?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rwatking
Guide
Guide

This lot are complete rubbish. My camera's not been working for over a week and when I raised a warranty claim (only purchased last May) they spent four days deciding that the camera was bust and now can't replace it because their warehouse is empty of replacement cameras. When I suggested that if they couldn't replace the camera I'd have my money back, their support agent told me "We don't provide refunds" and he suggested that I go back to my supplier to get my money back. My supplier (Amazon) told me that the only people to refund now would be Arlo!

So much for Customer Service? In fact, do they have a Customer Service Department that I can complain to? NOT THAT I CAN FIND!!!!!!

What is anyone supposed to do if Arlo won't honour its Warranty?

This outfit really stinks! GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN AFFORD TO DO SO!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rwatking
Guide
Guide

All sorted now mate but thanks for the offer.

It turns out that Arlo were taken over/merged with Verisure earlier on this year. I just emailed Verisure's CEO (found on ceoemail.com .... a very useful resource!!) a nice man called Franck Marteau who is their Managing Director Arlo Europe sorted everything for me. He was very helpful and I had a brand new camera within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Rwatking

Do you happen to have a case number I can review?

Thank you

Rwatking
Guide
Guide

All sorted now mate but thanks for the offer.

It turns out that Arlo were taken over/merged with Verisure earlier on this year. I just emailed Verisure's CEO (found on ceoemail.com .... a very useful resource!!) a nice man called Franck Marteau who is their Managing Director Arlo Europe sorted everything for me. He was very helpful and I had a brand new camera within 24 hours.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation