Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ConnorW4
Aspirant
Aspirant

VMB4000r3, firmware 1.16.1.1_3348_facf74c, tried using IOS app. 

Trying to sync the camera to the base station, using both instructions from the manual and trying set up via the app. Both times the sync blue button is flashing slowly then flashes rapidly amber at the end, showing failure. 

I've even tried by plugging the camera into the base station with a USB when syncing which doesn't help. Additionally tried factory reset, making sure the batteries are fully charged and removing batteries from camera and putting back in. I've got 2 camera's and both wont sync.

C

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Do it directly without the app.... then check via the web access and browser

Quickly press the base sync button ( don't hold long ) and then the camera. It should sync without the app.

Then if you see the slow to fast blue led flash, check on the web site   https://my.arlo.com

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ConnorW4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Have done so, still doesn't work, flashes steadily until it goes amber - following instructions to the T and tried with app, without app, and just doing as you've said and checking the my.arlo regardless of flashes

C

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ConnorW4

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Aryeh2b
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you ever get a fix?   I am having the same issue.   

Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Aryeh2b

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation