Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 stopped showing 7 day cloud recordings

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
drpclickz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been using Arlo pro 2 base station and 2 cameras since 3+ years no. It was working like a charm. I was using the 7 day free cloud recordings until now. All of a sudden since 1 week I don't see any recordings in my library. I can only see live content. Was there any change to the free 7 day recording deal? It's asking me to get a subscription now.

Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drpclickz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed the batteries from both the cameras and rebooted them. Apparently, the motion sensor was not detecting motion. Sound activity was being recorded but motion was not. I confirmed that by changing the modes in 'Armed' mode. Once the cameras were rebooted by re-inserting the batteries, they both started detecting motion and recordings were saved. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's been no change. Can you record manually during live view and have it show up in the library? You might want to reboot the base and reinsert batteries in the cameras to get to a known status. Also check your active mode.

Mcokely47
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same thing going on i think. My arlo pro 2 cameras at any given time , will not have any recordings for like a whole week,  then if i go into live view on one, try to find recordings on another,  then all of a sudden the recordings from a week prior will show up on the camera that didnt have any recordings. I have rebooted the base, removed and reinstalled batteries. and still these cameras will go days without recordings and the BAM, the recordings will appear. this system of 6 cameras and base worked so well for the longest time, but now, not so much. any ideas? please and thank you.

drpclickz
Aspirant
Aspirant

I removed the batteries from both the cameras and rebooted them. Apparently, the motion sensor was not detecting motion. Sound activity was being recorded but motion was not. I confirmed that by changing the modes in 'Armed' mode. Once the cameras were rebooted by re-inserting the batteries, they both started detecting motion and recordings were saved. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation