Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JohnRem
Guide
Guide

Nothing but issue after issue. Junk cameras. I will never recommend them to anyone. I have been dealing with your customer service for months and months just going around in circles. I am dealing with a woman that has no idea.  Fed up.  Needs to be reported to consumer affairs and fair trading here in Australia.  

2 REPLIES 2
DGT79
Guide
Guide

Hey Mate,

I gave up with them over a year ago, been trialing other cameras for a bit now and the options are quite slim to be honest.

Since Arlo split out from netgear their support for their devices went to, and further to that they do not even maintain them with firmware updates to resolve the issues.

Until I can get new ones installed I am stuck with cameras that constantly going into an Artifacting loop, and recently it recorded an incident with it doing that and the police just laughed when they wanted the footage, Arlo are nothing more than the but of all jokes locally here in Australia, just check Facebook market place with everyone dumping them less than a quarter of the price they paid for them, een the newer 4K ones.

Move on and dump them like the steamaing pile that they are.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @JohnRem

Did you happen to report the continued issue within your case to the support agent. I see you have acknowledged the request from your last response on 6/10/21 regarding case 42345324. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation