Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
rb20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi I have been trying to update my arlo case with the given customer support email address and not feedback.

Arlo support keep asking my information related to the case , i keep updating the case as well as sending emails to arlo customer support?

Anyone has recommendation about any other channel i should use?

Email address i am using customerservice@arlo.com

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming you're using the email address supplied by a response to your case, that would be the way to keep your case alive. You can try chat or phone to see if that helps quicker responses (reference your case number).

@JamesC 

rb20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent several email to the given email address with the case. Also I have updated the case online from the given link and No luck. I keep getting email from arlo asking me to update the case.

Every time i try to chat , it says chat is unavailable.

Only option left is call. I will try that.

dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice
This far I've had no luck getting any resolution from Arlo, including on a case that's probably been open for a year now. They're not interested in supporting their product. 8 cameras in and I thoroughly regret this commitment.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@dfjkl

What is the issue you're experiencing, can you provide a little more detail regarding this?

rb20
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have opened up a ticket to get a replacement device under ATR. 

1) After checking my profile Arlo supports sent an email stating I am eligible to receive a replacement device under the program and asked me to provide additional information.

2) I have sent my update (including all the requested info) several time within last (almost 1.5) month period. I never received any acknowledgment, but Arlo support keeps asking me to send the same information.

3) Since I get no feedback for my responses, I wanted to check if the email provided by arlo is valid. I sent an email to the same support email using another email address and to my surprise , I get a response from Arlo support and when I mention about the situation , email communication stops:-)

I have collected all the evidence related to this case and awaiting for my next move.

rb20
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response. I feel the same way about Arlo support. When I was researching about Arlo products I have seen negative comments regarding the support however I ended up buying the product and now I regret about my decision. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@rb20

I have escalated your case & customer support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

dfjkl
Apprentice
Apprentice
One that is open the longest is not getting 30 days worth of video on the 30 day plan. Support has even confirmed it, so it's essentially false advertising at this point. You only have 29 full days available at any given time despite what is advertised. It's bit me a couple times.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation