Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Robash
Follower
Follower

I'm still using my arlo and arlo pro2 cams with the free 5 camera plan. My main driveway camera, pro2 has been dropping both detection and recordings. I have it set so when my pro2 cam detects motion it records and another pro cam records at the same time. I use the pro2 cam primarily as the first one to detect because I have it hard wired for power and it has the pre recording feature when constant power is applied. When it works, it's wonderful. I can see the car coming down the street before it gets to my driveway. Perfect. The problem is it will work great for a day and the next day it won't even though the secondary camera still gets triggered and records. I've restated the system. I've turned the pro2 cam on and off. I've verified the settings and saved. I've adjusted the sensitivity. I've unpaired and re-paired to the system and yet the problem still occurs. Yes, all 5 connected cams all have full wifi signal and none are more than 30' from the hard wired base station. It's not a me problem, it's an arlo problem.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon and or solved it?

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Robash,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation