Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Michelle08
Aspirant
Aspirant

So recently my cameras have started capturing pictures and recording. So I’ll have like 2 or 3 videos then a picture instead of a video. At first I thought it was one of the cameras, but I moved another one in it’s place and it’s doing the same thing so it has to be my base station. Anyone else have this problem? I’m kinda getting tired of my arlo having all these issues lately

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
Regards the picture in the cloud library, is it labeled as motion, if so how many seconds is the duration, if it is labeled manual, is it possible that a granted user is taking snapshots.
Michelle08
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ll have to wait until it does it again today, I cleared all my saved videos and reset the base station hoping that would fix it. As for it being a granted user, the only other person who has access is my bf and he never even looks at the cameras, lol. Thanks for the reply, I’ll write back if it takes pics again.
Dannybear
Master
Master
FYI, I think that the issue you had might be related to a recent report of a similar issue with live viewing after getting a motion trigger event while it’s recording.

Refer here

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Recordings-won-t-play-on-phone-for-events-I-watched-live/m-p/1868...
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation