Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 audio not working on live and recordings

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Bramby
Follower
Follower
The audio works when I press the mic to talk and I can hear the sound out of the camera but I can hear the person back, I can't hear any audio on live and there is no audio on the recordings. I removed the device and synced it back, I removed the battery and put it back in and rebooted the station, the audio is on in the settings, my volume is up and I don't know what else to try. The other cameras are working with no issues but just that one is not working. When I am watching it live or watching a recording you can hear a noise like static but no real audio.
8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Bramby

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

mvillan77
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issue did you ever get the issue resolved?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @mvillan77

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

mvillan77
Aspirant
Aspirant
Reseted station. Disconnected and connected LAN. Powered on station. Made sure permissions for everything turned on app. Uninstalled and installed app. The camera detects audio but I am unable to hear it just slight static.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@mvillan77

Have you tried to remove the camera from Settings > My Devices > Re-add it and test again?

mvillan77
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yeah tried it and still hear static.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

gdwalker100
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 3 Pro 2 and 1 Pro 4 none of them work correctly on audio. Never have and they cant fix it. It either says audio detected even when set at lowest point. So continues to give notifications .Worthless audio. Camera is good but audio is terrible.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation