Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dryoho
Star
Star
System worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. While out of town I received push notifications for motion detected. However, the iPhone app Library did not have any recordings. I also did not receive email notification as programmed. The live feed is functional. I called “support” and was told there was a system wide issue that was being addressed by “engineers.” There was no estimate on fix time. In the meantime, affected systems will not have access to any recordings for motion detected. In other words, your overpriced camera system is essentially useless. Anyone else have any information from “support”?
2 REPLIES 2
dryoho
Star
Star

Additional info to my original issue:  when at home, everything works as it always has (as programmed)—motion is detected, push notification received, video is posted to iPhone library, and email notification received. This is regardless of being on home WiFi or phone network. When away from home, motion is detected, push notification received, BUT video is NOT posted to iPhone library and no email notification is received. This is regardless of being on a local WiFi or phone network. Even after returning home, there are still no videos in library, either on iPhone or on-line account. So, I can only monitor my home when I’m there!  Not very useful. 

imagiop
Star
Star

I'm having a similar issue. Got notified of a person but there was no video in the library. Went to check the timeline (CVR) but it was all blank. What am I paying for again? Luckily it seems (but I don't know) that it was nothing serious, but it could have been and I would have no recording of it. This needs to be fixed immediately and transparently. Shame on Arlo for allowing this to happen.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation