Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ReneBo
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi!
I keep getting an message on all my cameras when entering the app, that they are not connected to wifi/internet - however they are. If i wait it changes and the cameras jump online.

Nothing changed in my internet, wifi, router or anything.

Any pointers?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ReneBo
Aspirant
Aspirant
The problem got solved after updating the app!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
boz151
Guide
Guide

I'm having a similar problem with only one of my cameras.  In the iPhone app it is constantly disconnected, but when I go in throught the website, it's connected just fine.  I have pulled the battery multiple times as well as restarted the base station multiple times.  The connectivity is 3 bars when viewed in the website.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@ReneBo 

It is a known issue as you described. Arlo is aware and a update is coming. The android app was just released but I have not seen the Iphone update yet. There are many threads about this problem. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please download the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App 2.20 and test this again.

boz151
Guide
Guide

I am running 2.20 and reinstalled it yesterday, still having an issue with the same camera.  Shows up just fine in the website, but not in the app.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @boz151

have you tried to remove the camera from Settings > My Devices > Re-add it and test again?

boz151
Guide
Guide
Hi,
Yes, I have tried removing it and adding it again, as well as removing the battery from the camera and repairing it altogether. I have also restarted the base station multiple times. The camera and base station are communicating because I can see just fine via the web. It seems to be an issue with the iPhone app.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

boz151
Guide
Guide
No problem, I’ve already opened a case.
ReneBo
Aspirant
Aspirant
The problem got solved after updating the app!
Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation