Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kcbandjac98
Aspirant
Aspirant

JessicaP, please help. Using iOS 12.1.1 and latest Arlo update 2..7 once you enter username and password the log in is no longer visible. I have uninstalled software and restarted. Tech support entered ticket and case issue however stated a new problem. App works on my other devices just not the iPad Pro 12.9 2018, other believe a sizing issue. Please advise on help.

4 REPLIES 4
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero
@Kcbandjac98 wrote:
JessicaP, please help. Using iOS 12.1.1 and latest Arlo update 2..7 once you enter username and password the log in is no longer visible. I have uninstalled software and restarted. Tech support entered ticket and case issue however stated a new problem. App works on my other devices just not the iPad Pro 12.9 2018, other believe a sizing issue. Please advise on help.

Try rotating to portrait mode.  I recall some other folks complaining about the login button not being visible and perhaps they could not scroll the screen up to see it again.  I think rotating to portrait more or perhaps dropping the keyboard solved it.  I always used Touch ID or Face ID, so I didn’t notice the problem.

Kcbandjac98
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’ve tried portrait and landscape doesn’t make a difference. There’s no log in button either direction.  I do have face recognition on this new device but you have to log in initially to work after to enable. I can’t log in to start with. 

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Kcbandjac98 wrote:

I’ve tried portrait and landscape doesn’t make a difference. There’s no log in button either direction.  I do have face recognition on this new device but you have to log in initially to work after to enable. I can’t log in to start with. 

I left my older 12.9” iPad at home, but I have my 11” iPad Pro and I just disabled Touch ID (which is Face ID on this model) and logged out.  When I went to log back in, I also could not see the login button in either portrait or landscape mode, but I could easily just put my finger on the screen above the keyboard and scroll up, making the Login button visible again.  If this doesn’t work for you, I’m out of ideas.  I hope it works.  Good luck.

Kcbandjac98
Aspirant
Aspirant

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation