Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Femme_Falconer
Follower
Follower

Hey guys,

I bought a 4 camera setup last month. Inevitably the battery on one of them completely died due to lots of activity. I took all of them down to charge them individually. Couldn’t get any of them to charge. Spent hours talking to customer service/tech support who eventually sent me a new charger. It worked with one of the other cameras, but the one that is completely dead still won’t charge at all (let alone sync up). I plugged it in for about 6 hours, unplugged and tried to sync it again today to no avail. Have no idea what’s going on but am really disappointed, just a few weeks ago a man was arrested on my front lawn after an attempted break in (which we were notified about, thanks to Arlo!) We’ve had a few other scares recently which is why I got the system in the first place. Any help or troubleshooting advice would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@Femme_Falconer,

Have you tried this solution?

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do

Also I would recommend that you purchase the charging station with a spare battery so that you always have a charged battery available to replace one before it completely dies.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation