Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Plan Upgrade Issues

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Kielmarkr
Guide
Guide

I have been trying for over 1 week to resolve an issue with the Arlo Pro  cameras. Trying to upgrade my plan to add additional cameras. The app and web site is not working for me. I have tried multiple times to upgrade using two different credit cards with no luck. Attempts to contact customer support is, well, terrible. Finding a contact number on this site appears to be hidden, the customer support personnel, while friendly, don't seem to understand what I am asking, and Arlo should have a separate line for upgrading system plans. While the cameras are good the support is lacking! I have tried to email directly to arlo and you can't even find that! At this point I would not recommend upgrading your plan. I am going to try to find an alternate way to add the cameras.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see you have an active case open regarding this issue. Have you been contacted regarding the subscription problem? 

JJS68
Luminary
Luminary

I have been trying to upgrade my plan and done multiple times and still says basic, though I do see the $1 test charges going to my discover card, they must be having some issues right now

Merchant: ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC
Date: December 07, 2018
Amount: $1.00

at this time stil on basic service..... I will give a few more days and open ticket with support as I assume this is widespreed issue

Higinio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem, Im not able to add more than 5 cameras with basic plan, try to change plan and is imposible.

JJS68
Luminary
Luminary

still not working, tested on laptop and cellphone, again the test payment for $1 Arlo sends though shows on my discover card - but plan never takes - still basic plan

Merchant: ARLO TECHNOLOGIES INC
Date: December 11, 2018
Amount: $1.00
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@JJS68

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

Kielmarkr
Guide
Guide

I have never resolved this issue and no one has contacted me.

@ShayneS wrote:

@JJS68

Due to the amount of issues described I have opened a case for you. I will contact you via private message with further information.

Kielmarkr
Guide
Guide

I hve not been contcted by anone and I have given up on Arlo support. It is terrible!

JJS68
Luminary
Luminary

I was left a voicemail, but I see the Arlo Ultra is gonna come with a free year of service, so just gonna wait as plan to upgrade to that anyways

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation