Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro Account changing ownership

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TGG_103
Tutor
Tutor

HI all,

i have setup two base stations running 11 cameras, all on a Premier account. this is in a multinational retail store site. As the store manager of said site, i had been moved to take over a different store site. thus leaving the first site with all the Arlo cameras still on my email and credit card account. how do i change the ownership of this account to the new store manager? ultimately enabling me to setup new cameras on a seperate subscription at the site ive just taken over.

this is urgently needed as the renewal of the account will occur automatically in feb and i dont know how to stop it.

2 REPLIES 2
brh
Master
Master

@TGG_103

I think it would be easiest just to take your system to the new location and either purchase a replacement system for the new owner or let the new owner purchase whatever system he/she wants.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You should probably remove all devices from your account so the new manager can take them over. (It might be worthwhile to set up a unique corporate email address specifically for each site so they're not tied to a specific person.) Then change your plan to basic to stop the billing.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation