Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
edwardchung00
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a problem with my Arlo pro2 system, the base three light is come with green but the camera cant sense any thing and not record at all, is anyone can help me solve ths problem,please?

The wifi is work very well, my all device is working but not for Arlo Pro system.

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try turning the base off and back on. Make sure all 3 LEDs are green. Any better?

edwardchung00
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is work for couple hours,after that not sense again.
edwardchung00
Aspirant
Aspirant
One more problem is when I reboot the base again, I have 3 cameras only 1 is working very well and other 2 is not work at all.
SuicideKing
Guide
Guide
Hey I've been having the same issue for weeks now. I've been through all of these procedures. Finally just disconnected everything and left it alone for a few days. Oh well at least the crooks can see the cameras.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

edwardchung00,

What mode are you using? A custom mode or the default "Armed" mode? Do you notice any difference in behavior when using one or the other?

JamesC

edwardchung00
Aspirant
Aspirant
I not use custom mode , just default "Armed" mode what I use all the time. Nothing difference when one work but when I “LIVE” that two camera, I can hear the sound a bit noise like something harassing
DebiD
Aspirant
Aspirant
My systems have been working great until about 3 weeks ago. I have 2 separate systems and both are going off line intermittently. I have checked my WIFI and all of my other devices are working. Is anyone else having this problem and or how do I fix this
SuicideKing
Guide
Guide
Hey James I've noticed no difference in either mode going to hook everything back up tonight and see if the problem persist.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation