Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 motion detection stuck

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
agent58
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is not recording any motion and when I check the cameras online my running man seems to be stuck on motion detected (highlighted orange). If I click on the "live" button and then stop the live stream the running man goes back to the grey/black outline. The only recordings that are showing in my library are from when I clicked the "live" button. It appears the when it detects motion it turns on and but does not complete the recording and stays in motion detected  mode. This started on Tuesday 7/3/18. I have not changed any settings and none of my setting appear to have changed.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
BadNews
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just had the same problem today among other problems. Cameras get stuck in motion! Lately motion seems like it detects half the time and half the time it don't. I can walk right in front of it no detection, even though settings are armed and rules are set. My arlo cameras hasn't been acting this bad up until a couple of weeks ago. Don't know what's going on but it's not good. Matter of fact it's been a headache!

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @BadNews,

Try to change the sensitivity for your motion detection to see if that detects any motion. You can read how to change the sensitivity here: How do I change the motion sensitivity on my Arlo camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation