Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 goes offline when more than 6 inches from base

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JBT96
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have base VMB4000r3 using firmware 1.12.2.4_2772.  My Pro2 cameras are H3, firmware 1.125.13.0_31717.  Two cameras were connected for several months with no issues.  Both were at least 10 feet from the base station.   Tried adding a third camera in early June.  Now when camera is moved more than 6 inches from the base, it goes offline.  Otherwise, it functions properly.   Also, very slow to load a live view when using the app.  Internet provider is Comcast.  I have re-set the router, re-set the base, power cycled the base, removed camera batteries, resyned, removed and reinstalled base and all cameras.  Nothing works.  Thanks for any suggestions to solve this isse.    

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

JBT96
Aspirant
Aspirant
I looked through all of the provided troubleshooting documents and did not find a solution to my problem. Base firmware has since updated, but issue still exists. Camera signal strength is lost when moved more than a few inches from the base.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@JBT96

Did you try the support link I provided?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation