Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ssankar1000
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I am frustrated with my poor experience with Arlo Pro 2 setup

After trying to sort out many issues, now I am trying to enable sound alert in addition to motion, but it seems the portal does not save any change.

I have also tried adding a new schedule and it does not complete

I am at the point throwing away the junk, if the seller on ebay does not accept the return. This is a new unit and it was delivered only 2 days ago.

The support, is poor if it exists at all,

I highly recommend that stay away from  any more netgear product with painful experience

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Have you tried this by logging in to your account via a computer web browser at arlo.com. If Your still having issues with the computer web interface then I would contact support and or Try removing all devices from your account including the Base Station and then do a Hard Reset on the Base Station and setup the Arlo by logging in to your account and then Add the Base Station and then add the cameras. Basically your starting up the hardware in it's default state but still using the same account.

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ssankar1000
Aspirant
Aspirant

To make the schedules work is a nightmare, I have tried a few times.

Is there a restriction on schedules for international users, (Australia?)

Is the aremed schedule fixed? cannot be changed from the set 8am to 5pm?

Thanks

slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Have you tried this by logging in to your account via a computer web browser at arlo.com. If Your still having issues with the computer web interface then I would contact support and or Try removing all devices from your account including the Base Station and then do a Hard Reset on the Base Station and setup the Arlo by logging in to your account and then Add the Base Station and then add the cameras. Basically your starting up the hardware in it's default state but still using the same account.

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
ssankar1000
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Steve and slompochamp

I did restart using a new email address/account after rest.

It is working without the email alerts now.

In teh older configuration the email alert checkbox was unticked and still received email alerts, which is history now.

Thank you for your help

Srinivasan

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation