Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Ziggyrick
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve been getting seven days worth of recordings for free for several years, all the sudden I’m only getting one day of recordings. Started a few days ago, October 2021.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ziggyrick
Tutor
Tutor
Update. I just deleted and then reinstalled the Arlo app on my cell and now I have all seven days recordings back.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dcfox1
Master
Master

There has been an increase of post about 7 day storage but do have recordings when using the Web Client. Also try rebooting the base or phone if just missing from the app. 

Ziggyrick
Tutor
Tutor
I am using the app on an iPhone 12. I have rebooted the base station and removed the batteries from the cameras and unplugged everything and plugged it back in several times. I still only get one day of recordings.
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Ziggyrick wrote:
I am using the app on an iPhone 12. I have rebooted the base station and removed the batteries from the cameras and unplugged everything and plugged it back in several times. I still only get one day of recordings.

But have you tried viewing the library on the Web Client my.arlo.com to see if they are there at all or just an App issue. 

Ziggyrick
Tutor
Tutor
I have never used a computer for Arlo before but I went ahead and logged in and sure enough all seven days worth of recordings are there, so it does appear to be some sort of app issue, but is anybody fixing it?
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Ziggyrick wrote:
I have never used a computer for Arlo before but I went ahead and logged in and sure enough all seven days worth of recordings are there, so it does appear to be some sort of app issue, but is anybody fixing it?

Not sure what Arlo is doing but that narrows it down in your case. Have you tried rebooting the phone or reinstalling the App? When the Mods see the many post on Monday about 7 day cloud they probably will update this week. 

Ziggyrick
Tutor
Tutor
Update. I just deleted and then reinstalled the Arlo app on my cell and now I have all seven days recordings back.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation