Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Where Is The Support?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
PeterBlake
Star
Star

Where is the support??? I try to ring the 1800 number and it answers,... but no one talks after 10 minutes so I have to just hang up.  I tried the chat and I get a stupid message telling me that chat can only be launched from a button!!! That's what I did. The website will not run because flash will not work no matter what I try. It's time for my money back. And now I can't even post this stupid message, what the hell is a label?? Is there any way to get help from ARLO?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@PeterBlake

Yes, Items 1 and 2 are no longer available it seems.

Mine is working both in Cgrome and Mozilla Firefox, so see if you can get it to work in Mozilla Firefox. They both support Flash.

Your other problems are probably due to the recent firmware update, which, in my opinion, was rushed out to support the deadline to start selling the new Doorbell.

Brian

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

There is no support. You’re on your own. 

PeterBlake
Star
Star

I actually finally got through to a Philipino call centre and was discussing the problem and then the technician did not like my opinions so pretended he could not hear me. I initially thought the product was good but without any after sales support when it fails then its just @#$%^&.

brh
Master
Master

@PeterBlake

What problem are you having?

Brian

PeterBlake
Star
Star

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your reply.

Problem 1 = ARLO chat does not work.

Problem 2 = ARLO messaging does not work.

Problem 3 = Cannot get through to ARLO support on phone.

Problem 4 = Finally get put through to a call centre and because the tech could not provide answers he pretended he could not hear me.

Problem 5 = The original problem is that flash will no longer run on the Arlo website app. I have completed every upgrade/update and ARLO / Google instruction and nothing works. I have tried Chrome and IE. It worked when first installed and then after some stupid update it has never worked again!

brh
Master
Master

@PeterBlake

Yes, Items 1 and 2 are no longer available it seems.

Mine is working both in Cgrome and Mozilla Firefox, so see if you can get it to work in Mozilla Firefox. They both support Flash.

Your other problems are probably due to the recent firmware update, which, in my opinion, was rushed out to support the deadline to start selling the new Doorbell.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation