Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Downunda
Apprentice
Apprentice

With my Arlo 2 – Pro cameras I find that when being used in movement detection mode (Record until activity stops) the video recordings are terminated too early as when viewing the videos later the person that has been detected is still well within close camera range (possibly lurking) when the recording ceases but his movement has stopped or his movement is no longer being detected.

What I would like to see is an option like this perhaps; Movement detection Mode:- Record when activity is detected and for X seconds (user defined) after movement activity stops.

I know that I can set the cameras to record for a pre-defined period but that is not really practical.

Do suggestions like this get picked up by Netgear for consideration for enhancements or should I forward it to some other web address?

Downunda – Melbourne Australia

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

These suggestions should be posted in the Idea Exchange section. The more kudos people add, the more likely it is to be considered. I have often thought the exact same thing would be a great idea. If it's already been suggested in that section, please add kudos. If it hasn't, please suggest it and I'll add kudos to it too

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation