Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Recording Problem

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wesley65
Star
Star

For some reason I now will get a notification, on my phone, that the camera recorded something. When I go to the app and look at the camera's, I have 5 on my system, the still photo (that is on the camera before I turn it on) has a picture, in this case a deer. But there is no number that indicates there is a video and if I go into my videos it hasn't recorded anything. Today, I have had this happen several times. I have reset the base and the cameras but it is still doing the same thing. 

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@wesley65

The first thing to try is to look at your library and be sure that you have no filters set. If you are using Arlo Smart, then also be sure that the filters are not set to only detect persons. Also look at the rules for each camera and verify that when motion is detected that the rule has "Record Video" is selected and not "Do Nothing." There could be a problem with "the Cloud or Arlo servers if this is only a temporary problem. Lastly, run a speed test on your internet connection and verify that the upload speed is sufficient to send the recordings to the Arlo servers.

If none of the above fixes the problems, contact Customer Support.

Brian

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation