Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
larryc9
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 hubs and 2 Pro 2 cameras attached to each. When I access the cameras via my iPhone (app version 2.4.9) everything is 100% reliable. When I access the same cameras from my iPad (app version 2.5.5), at least one camera shows as offline. There is no consistency regarding which camera is unreachable: sometimes I can switch to an active camera and back again and the previously offline camera now appears. Live playback usually fails after a few seconds. In all circumstances the iPhone version continues to work perfectly. Both iOS devices are attached to the same WiFi network. I'm convinced this problem only started at version 2.5.0.

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

larryc9,

Have you tried to log out/in of the Arlo App & Reboot your IPad?

larryc9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes many times. I have been through (I think) 3 revisions of the app since this first occurred.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

larryc9,

Does this occur on your cellular data with your Iphone?

larryc9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Works fine on iPhone (old version of app) whether accessed over cellular or WiFi

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When did this issue first start with your devices? I see you mentioned a few previous versions.

larryc9
Aspirant
Aspirant

As stated, the release subsequent to 2.4.9 (which I assume was 2.5.0).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do to the amount of issues described, I suggest opening a case with Arlo Tech Support. I have provided the link for you here: Arlo Tech Support

larryc9
Aspirant
Aspirant

Maybe tempting fate, but it looks like this problem has been resolved at version 2.6.0

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation