Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mike-52
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 is off line and, after removing and replacing the battery, a blue light appears and stays lit but after about one second it also flashes an amber light 4 times and stops for about a second. The blue light then comes back on and the process repeats. Does anyone know what this light sequence means?

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master
mike-52
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the link, but none of those describe what my lights are doing.

The blue light lights and stays lit while the amber blinks 4 times (you can still see the blue while the amber blinks) and all lights turn off briefly. Then the cycle repeats for hours until stopping. After the lights stop, the only way to get a response from the camera is to pull the battery and reinsert. Then, the same cycle starts again. 

Dannybear
Master
Master
Can I suggest that you use your phone to take a video of what occurs so we can take a look.
You can’t upload them here but you could upload them to YouTube and paste a link into your post. I use google drive as this is more acceptable for arlo support.
From what you describe it looks as though the camera is trying to sync but you need to press the base station’s top button first to complete it. You can also do this in the App by removing the camera from your account and then add new device and follow the prompts. Remove the camera’ Battery first though if using the App.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation