Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 2 Not Syncing or Charging. Tried deleting and reconnecting them. Plugged in for 2 weeks.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WTH514
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo Pro 2 for my home with base station. The batteries depleted and we brought them in to charge. Neither one is charging. I tried to delete them and re connect them with no luck. They have been plugged in for 2 weeks with nothing. Today I plugged one into my USB on my computer and got a slow blue blink and then a fast blue blinking but nothing shows connected. Do the batteries need replaced? I find this weird since they are supposed to be rechargeable. I bought this is Best Buy and it hasn't been a year.  Any insight is appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dunno why you would wait 2 weeks to ask but the likely resolution is to read the FAQ here in the support section about reviving dead batteries. If the battery is totally dead, you have to plug it in at least 6 times to get enough charge to allow the battery to charge normally. It's a better procedure to proactively charge when getting low rather than waiting till it's dead.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation